Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this session, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the clinical findings which distinguish various etiology of lower extremity edema.
- Outline evaluation and treatment modalities for management of lower extremity venous disease.
- Discuss the appropriateness of treatment for central venous disease.
- Review updates on endovascular versus surgical management of critical limb ischemia.
- Describe the initial presentation and evaluation of the arterial, venous, diabetic or infectious wound.
- Outline impact of peripheral arterial disease on patient, physician and society and review role of various specialties in the treatment of CLI.
- Review wound care treatment modalities.
- Discuss role of HBO for management of wounds and describe other applications of hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Explain the latest minimally invasive cardiac treatment options.
- Discuss updates in neuro-endovascular interventions.
- Review new advances in interventional embolization and its role in treatment for uterine fibroids, adenomyosis and chronic osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Identify patients with end stage renal disease for early creation of percutaneous AV fistula.
- Outline recent advances and updates in procedural management of morbid obesity.
Attendees Are Saying
“Great conference, as always, a great day of learning”
Dr. Michael Pietrusik
“Excellent conference as always! I have been attending for several years. Dr. Ambrus’ presentation was stellar. Looking forward to next year’s conference! Embolization talk by Dr. Siddiqui was amazing!”